Information on the processing of personal data
Personal Data Controller: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s. (People in Need), registered seat at Šafaříkova 24, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No. 25755277, registered in the Foundations Register managed by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section O, File 119; contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Controller may process your personal data to the extent stated: Basic identification and contact details.
Source from which the processed personal data originates: Internet or other public sources.
The data is processed for the purpose of invitation to the One World Festival in Brussels 2022 and related communication.
The legal base for the processing is the following:
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller – namely: implementation of the One World Film Festival in Brussels 2022 and related communication
The Controller shall store the above-mentioned data for the duration of the One World Film Festival in Brussels 2022 and afterwards for the duration of 3 months for the purpose of a complaint or other possible follow-up communication.
The processing of personal data is done by the Controller; however, also the following processors may process personal data for the Controller: the co-organizer of the festival the Czech Center in Brussels.
The Controller shall hand personal data over to another person in the circumstances provided for in the legislation.
- right to request information on which personal data of yours the Controller is processing,
- right to request explanation from the Controller regarding the processing of personal data,
- right to request access to such data from the Controller, right to have the data updated, corrected or restricted, as the case may be, and right to object against processing,
- the right to obtain personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if processing is based on consent or contract,
- right to request the deletion of such personal data from the Controller (provided that the reason for processing is no longer valid),
- right to address the Controller or complain to the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of doubt regarding the compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data.
We Will Not Fade Away
The screening will be followed by a discussion with:
Liza Atanova, a film protagonist
Maria Buchelnykova, Docudays, Docudays, Ukrainian organization documenting war crimes
Petras Autrevicius, Lithuanian MEP
Moderator: Sarah Sheil, Head of External Policies of the Union, European Parliament
About the film
In a village in the Donbas, we are presented with the story of five teenagers facing the life choice of the next stage of their education. They dream of leaving the war zone and exploring a world not ruled by missiles.
Photographer, engineer, policeman, actor. All occupations dreamt of by teenagers from a region ravaged by war. They all want to escape – to Kyiv or Lviv, to a world where they see Elon Musk’s visionary projects instead of vehicles carrying soldiers. The film’s heroes and heroines receive an unexpected offer from a Ukrainian traveller and embark on the pilgrimage of a lifetime to the Himalayas while the Russian invasion of Ukraine is underway. This story of hope, strength, and the will to live is also a testimony to how cruelly the war is affecting the lives and plans of the young Ukrainian generation.
We Will Not Fade Away
Ми не згаснемо
Year of Production
Country of Origin
France, Poland, Ukraine
Children and Youth, Ukraine
2017 - Home Games
2016 - Alisa w krainie wojny