Tram: Václavské náměstí – barrier-free in both directions, lines: 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98
Metro: Můstek "A/B" elevator ca. 100m, Muzeum "C" elevator halfway to main train station, ca. 620m
By car: nearest parking for people with disabled placard is in front of the ABC Theatre, ca. 85 m, addition spots on Wenceslas Square ca. 180 m, nearest public parking is ca. 350 m
– Barrier-free entrance to the Lucerna Passage only from Štěpánská Street.
– Entrance to the cinema is via Lucerna Café on the upper floor.
– Entrance to the cinema is not barrier-free (60 steps to the Large Auditorium).
The box office is open daily one hour before the first screening and closes 15 minutes after the start of the last screening.
– Both the Large and Small Auditoriums have subtitling equipment.
– The restrooms are not barrier-free. The nearest barrier-free restrooms are in the People in Need Center – Langhans in Vodičkova Street.